I don't believe in resolutions; they are too easily broken, but I do believe in positive thinking and working towards a goal. Whatever motivates you is the key to success. And, keeping your goals attainable and your expectations reasonable will provide much more fulfillment on a personal level. "Baby steps, baby steps!"
Here's what I would like to focus on in 2010:
- letting my precious husband know every day how much he is loved
- treasuring the life that I have been given, and never taking it for granted
- maintaining healthy exercise and eating habits
- slowly getting back to my pre-cancer weight for my continued health
- seeing the beauty in the tiniest things all around us
- not giving up my dream of retiring to Maui (and hoping to be back there very soon!)
- keeping my heart open to others and the joy that this gives back to me
- being thankful for my wonderful job, my friends, my home
Happy New Year, Everyone! May we all have health and happiness in 2010.